Who We Serve
The Minnesota Rare Disease Advisory Council (MNRDAC) works with policymakers at state agencies, healthcare leaders, including state schools of public health, healthcare systems and hospitals, and patient advocacy groups to improve the journey for rare disease patients. We are looking to advance diagnostic pathways, access to necessary treatments, growth of advocacy organizations, accessible resources, rare disease education and awareness, and much more.
Actual patient photos used with permission from Brave Souls Photography
MNRDAC works with state agencies and legislators at national, state, and local levels of government to be a comprehensive policy and information resource in the state of Minnesota for all stakeholders who have engagement with the rare disease community.
- Learn about our accomplishments in our annual report
- Read our position statements
- Find opportunities to engage with rare disease constituents
- Stay informed on the council’s progress by receiving our newsletter
MNRDAC works with physicians, researchers, medical, and healthcare workers involved in rare disease and related care at all levels from frontline to executives, and related organizations.
- Stay connected through our newsletter
- Find educational opportunities and upcoming events
- Join the Provider Resource Directory
MNRDAC is a powerful resource for individuals living with rare diseases, families, caregivers, and groups for patient support and advocacy. MNRDAC supports and empowers the rare disease patient community to advocate for improved quality of life.
- Find resources such as patient groups, research, and peer support organizations here
- Get involved, subscribe to our newsletter to discover opportunities
- Discover upcoming events
Sign up for the latest Minnesota Rare Disease Advisory Council news and updates sent to your inbox.
"*" indicates required fields